Sriracha Hot Sauce
Sriracha on everything!
Sriracha is no longer an insider tip. Named after the coastal town of Si Racha in Thailand, the sweet and spicy hot sauce has achieved worldwide fame.
This versatile sauce can be found in sandwiches, stews and many other dishes. For our interpretation of the classic Sriracha, we ferment red sweet peppers and garlic for several months. A real depth of flavour and millions of living microorganisms are the result of our slow fermentation.
The Habanero chillies grown especially for us give the SUUR Sriracha the spicy punch, white wine vinegar and cane sugar round off the taste.
By the way, we only use "rescued peppers" for our sauces, i.e. peppers that are not for sale because they are too small, for example.
We prefer to answer the question, what to eat with our Sriracha, with a counter-question: What is it not good with?
Ingredients: Red Pepper* (65%), Garlic*, Cane Sugar*, White Wine Vinegar*, Natural Salt, Chilli* (1%), Thickener: Guar Gum*
*Certified organic ingredients
*** mild heat level and incredible full of flavour. ***
- We say NO to PLASTIC and you can return our packaging to us.
- Made with deep mined salt, it's rich in minerals and macronutrients which are retained when dried. Guaranteed free of microplastics.
- Contains live cultures enriched through the natural fermentation
- We are planting 2 trees for every online order.
- We are proud Slow Food UK supporters.
- Seasonal produce sourced as local as possible
- Unpasteurised & RAW
- Organic certified
- GMO free