Kimchi Style Love Craft Kraut
As real cabbage heads, we ventured to the Korean national shrine and developed a Love Craft Kraut in Kimchi Style.
Instead of Chinese cabbage, we ferment white cabbage with red pepper, carrot and onion. Mild chilli flakes, garlic and fresh ginger provide the typical hearty aroma. By the way, our kimchi Kraut is made without the fish sauce used in many traditional recipes and is therefore vegan! In Korea, kimchi is served with every main meal and many scientists see the regular consumption of fermented cabbage as one of the reasons for the old age and good health of Koreans.
Our Love Craft Kraut Kimchi Style goes great with many Asian dishes, of course, but we also like to top sandwiches or burgers with it or eat it in the bowl, with vegetable soup or avocado toast - even for breakfast.
Ingredients: Cabbage*, Carrots, Natural Salt*, Onion*, Garlic*, Red Peppers*, Ginger*, Chili*, Paprika*
*Certified organic ingredients
- We say NO to PLASTIC and you can return our packaging to us.
- Made with deep mined salt, it's rich in minerals and macronutrients which are retained when dried. Guaranteed free of microplastics.
- Contains live cultures enriched through the natural fermentation
- We are planting 2 trees for every online order.
- We are proud Slow Food UK supporters.
- Seasonal produce sourced as local as possible
- Unpasteurised & RAW
- Organic certified
- GMO free