Classic Love Craft Kraut
Sometimes less is more.
Sauerkraut: cabbage, salt, love and lots of good cultures. Our fine Classic Kraut is naturally fermented without starter cultures and is allowed to mature slowly at 18C for 3-4 weeks before it is jarred, always raw. Because it goes into the jar unpasteurised, the good lactic acid cultures from the fermentation are alive and active. That pleases our taste buds and tummies (gut microbiome)!
Our Love Craft Kraut Kraut Deluxe goes perfectly with grilled food, potato salad and in a sandwich, but also whenever you want something mild and healthy. Tip: Try a (vegan) Reuben sandwich ...
Ingredients: Cabbage*, Natural Salt
*Certified organic ingredients
- We say NO to PLASTIC and you can return our packaging to us.
- Made with deep mined salt, it's rich in minerals and macronutrients which are retained when dried. Guaranteed free of microplastics.
- Contains live cultures enriched through the natural fermentation
- We are planting 2 trees for every online order.
- We are proud Slow Food UK supporters.
- Seasonal produce sourced as local as possible
- Unpasteurised & RAW
- Organic certified
- GMO free